Method IT Careers
Looking for a career in IT? Here at Method IT we’re growing rapidly and are always looking for talented individuals within the IT sector. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re an experienced pro ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.
Grow and succeed with Method IT
At Method, we are people driven and our employees and clients are at the heart of what we do. Being part of the team is a great opportunity for you to grow and develop new skills within a wide range of roles. We provide a challenging, but fun workplace, allowing you to achieve your full potential.
Why choose us?
Being at work should be enjoyable and rewarding. Our team is always gaining new skills, and with a friendly environment, you’ll be able to enjoy your time at Method. We believe our employees should always have the freedom and opportunity they need to develop, that’s why we offer plenty of scope for making a contribution to the future of the company.
Benefits of working at Method IT
Comprehensive training program
Electric car charging port
Free office parking
Chill out zone
Occasional remote working
Company laptop & mobile phone
Be part of Essex’s leading IT specialists by applying for one of our many opportunities. Begin your career in IT Support, Cyber Security, Professional Services, and more today, annual pay review, competitive salaries, career planning.
2nd Line Liaison Technical Support Analyst
You will be part of a busy Service Desk Team. The primary function will be to assist Customers with first and second line support issues, with a particular focus on acting as a point of escalation/liaison between the first/second line engineers and the 3rd line support/project engineering team.
About Method IT
Method IT are a Microsoft Gold Certified Managed Service Provider, based in Southend on Sea. We hold ISO9001, ISO 27001, Cyber Essential Plus, IASME Cyber Assured Level 2 Certification, as well as being a Cyber Essentials Plus and Cyber Assured Certification body. Our clients are based predominantly in the South East, we have a particular focus working with Professional Service companies, such as Legal, Accounting, and Finance.
You will report to the Service Desk Manager.
Working with a Service Ticket (PSA) System – ideally MSP Centric, problem-solving mentality, working under own initiative, Demonstrable experience of documenting processes and procedures, Understand the importance of adhering to customer-led Service Level Agreements
- Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019 etc)
- Any exposure to Remote Desktop Services
- Window 10/11 Pro (Install, Support & Management)
- Microsoft Office 365 user Management & Maintenance (Account creation, archive, deletion). Application Installation & Support
- Exchange Online Administration, mailbox Management
- Microsoft Azure, basic resource administration (server startup/shutdown)
- Backup Technologies ( for example, Datto, Acronis, Veeam etc.) Backup/Restore tasks, backup Job creation, installation and Management of Anti Virus/EDR Software
- Print Management, installation, job Management
- Networking, TCP/IP – config & troubleshooting (DNS etc.) Knowledge of Firewall technologies
- Telephone Systems, ideally exposure to supporting VOIP Team Phone Systems (e.g. Gamma Horizon, Microsoft Teams etc.)
- Powershell, basic scripting/automation tasks
- Remote Support Tools, proven experience of working with Remote Support Tools (Screen Connect, LogMeIn, TeamViewer etc)
Rotation - Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
or Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
On call approx. 1 in 8 weeks
The role will be based in our Southend on Sea office
Company Mobile Phone
20 days Holiday + Public Holidays
Comprehensive Training program
Chill Out Zone
Access to occasional pre-approved Flexible/Remote Working
Can’t see what you’re looking for?
If you can’t see what you’re looking for right now, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch should a suitable role become available.